Ambilight 100 Day Trial
1. Participants agree to these terms and conditions ('Terms’). Any information or instructions published by TP Vision Europe B.V. (‘TPV’), with its registered offices at Bernhardplein 200, 1097 JB, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, or its fully owned subsidiaries about the Promotion (defined below) atform part of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product between 00:01 15.10.2022 and 23:59 31.12.2022 (defined in the table below) from a Participating Retailer (defined in the table below) may be eligible to return their Qualifying Product in exchange for a full refund of the purchase price, capped at the RRP(‘Refund’) provided it is in ‘as new’ condition (defined below) and subject to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
|Model Number||Maximum Refund||Model Number||Maximum Refund|
All authorised retailers excluding online auction sites (e.g Ebay) and online marketplaces (e.g Amazon Marketplace).
3. ThePromotion is only open to individuals in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over (‘Participant’), except:
a) employees of TPV or its holding or subsidiary companies;
b) employees of agents or suppliers TPV or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Promotion or its administration; or
c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4. Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion.
5. A claim must be made by the Participant, and must not be:
a) submitted through agents, retailers, resellers;
b) automatically generated by computer;
c) completed by third parties or in bulk; or are
d) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with.
6. A maximum of one (1) claim per Participant and/ or household is permitted. Only one (1) claim per Qualifying Product is permitted.
7. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other TPV promotion.
8. Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Participating Retailer will not be eligible to receive the Refund. The date of purchase counts as day one (1). This Promotion will run in conjunction with all other warranties or returns policies, whether in-box, statutory or otherwise, that are available to the Participant.
9. Returns of Qualifying Products relating to any faults defects, mechanical breakdown, failure or other damage are not eligible under this Promotion. In these instances, the Participant should seek to rely on the standard warranty process to obtain a refund.
10. The Refund relates to the purchase price of the Qualifying Product only and does not include the cost of any accessories, installation, extended warranty or any additional costs incurred at the time of purchase
11. To take part in the Promotion, Participants must first register their purchase within 14 days of the date of purchase at www.ambilight-trial.com, providing the required information including proof of purchase from the Participating Retailer. The date of purchase shall be day 1 of the trial period for the purposes of the Promotion.
12. Following Registration, Participants who wish to return their purchased Qualifying Product for a Refund will receive e-mail with instructions within 70 and 100 days of the date of purchase (date of purchase shall be day 1) and complete the claim form with the requested information (‘Claim’). See www.ambilight-trial.com for details of the information required and the photographs and documents required to complete the claim form.
13. The last day to submit a Claim is 14.01.2023 (23:59 GMT) for Qualifying Products purchased on 31.12.2022.
14. Participants will be notified as to whether their Claim is eligible within 7-10 business days. The details of Participants whose Claims are eligible shall be provided to our partner Equinox who shall contact the Participant to arrange to audit and if approved, collect the Qualifying Product.
15. Participants who provide incomplete or incorrect information when submitting their Claim shall be notified within 7-10 business days and shall have an opportunity to provide the missing information within 7 days in order to complete their Claim for approval. Failure to provide the required information within this timeframe will result in the Claim being rejected.
16. A representative from Equinox will visit Participants premises at the agreed time to confirm that the Qualifying Product, accessories and packaging are in “as new” condition.
17. “As new” means that the Qualifying Product is:
a) Complete with its original box and all accessories;
c) Not be permanently marked; and
d) Any passwords and personal data removed.
18. Providing that the Participant has complied fully with the Promotion Terms and Equinox confirms that the Qualifying Product is in ‘as new’ condition, the Participant’s Claim will be accepted into the Promotion (‘Acceptance’) and the Participant will be entitled to receive the Refund.
19. Upon Acceptance, title to (or ownership of) of the Qualifying Product will transfer to TPV. The Administrator shall pay the Participant the relevant Refund amount via bank transfer to their Participant’s bank as nominated during the Claim process within 28 days of claim validation. Equinox shall package and remove the Qualifying Product.
20. Where the Qualifying Product is not considered to be in “as new”, the Claim shall be rejected, the Participant will not be eligible for a Refund and Equinox will not collect the Qualifying Product.
21. Refunds are non-transferable, non-modifiable, non-reimbursable and non-exchangeable.
22. Only the legal owner of a Qualifying Product is eligible to take part in the Promotion.
23. If the Qualifying Product was purchased under an instalment plan or any other financing plan, the Participant will be responsible for any and all remaining payments under such plan or contract
24. Participants will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses which are not stated in the Terms as included in the Refund.
25. Neither TPV or the Administrator accepts any responsibility for lost or confidential data contained on the Qualifying Product. Upon receipt of the Qualifying Product all data will be destroyed. Please note we are unable to retrieve any data once a Qualifying Product has been received. Deletion of all confidential data and information, which are in each case subject to applicable data protection legislation and are possibly stored on the returned Qualifying Product is the responsibility of the Participant
26. Subject to term 15above, Claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. Neither TPV or the Administrator shall be responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
27. TPV reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend the Promotion or these Terms and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms at any time at its own discretion. TPV’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. TPV and the Administrator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny issuing the Refund, or terminate the Promotion due to the possibility fraud. This process may involve TPV sharing information with third parties.
29. Insofar as is permitted by law, TPV, the Administrator and their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate Participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring in connection with the Refund except where it is caused by the negligence of TPV, the Administrator and their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected
31. Administrator: Benamic Unlimited Company, IDA Business &, Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland.
32. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product between 15.10.2022 and 31.12.2022 from a Participating Retailer may be eligible to return their Qualifying Product in exchange for a refund of the purchase price provided the Qualifying Product is in ‘as new’ condition and subject to full compliance with the full Promotion Terms.
Promoter: TP Vision Europe B.V. (‘TPV’), with its registered offices at Bernhardplein 200, 1097 JB, Amsterdam. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other TPV promotion.